Privacy and Policy
I. What information do we collect?
Personal Information:Only such personal information that you voluntarily provide are collected by us. Generally, the occasions when such information is collected are :
- During registration on the SITE
- Submission of any queries through the SITE
- Online purchases through the SITE, and
- Communicating with CrackersGuru by email
You can choose not to share personal information with us. While you would still be able to view the site, certain features of the SITE may require user registration.
We may collect personal information such as Your name, username, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, postal address, telephone number, etc.
We may collect non-personal information including but not limited to Your browser type, IP address, operating system, internet service provider, and the domain name from which You accessed the SITE, etc, in the course of normal SITE operations.
Furthermore, information regarding Your browsing behavior on the SITE may also be collected, such as the date and time of your visit, the pages or areas visited, the time spent, frequency of Your return to the SITE and other click-stream data, in order to efficiently manage the SITE, study usage trends, track user's cumulative usage, and collect general demographic information for analyzing the SITE usage.
Il. How do we use the collected information?
The information collected from You will only be used for any of the purposes listed below:
- For enabling Your use of the SITE and for understanding of Your needs better.
- For managing and fulfilling Your online purchases made through the SITE.
- For responding to Your inquiries.
- For sending information, promotional materials, and offers from CrackersGuru to you.
- For connecting with visitors of the SITE when necessary.
- For resolving any issues with the SITE.
- For managing the SITE efficiently.
Additionally, CrackersGuru may use the non-personal information to monitor the SITE and provide a better online experience to the users.
Ill. When is the collected information shared or disclosed?
- With our third party service providers sole in relation to order fulfillment services, hosting or operating the SITE etc., on a strictly need to know basis. The information collected in connection with the SITE may be processed and stored in any country where our service providers are operating. Such countries may have data protection laws that may be different from the country that you may reside in. By using the SITE, you agree to the transfer, processing and storage of information, outside of your country of residence.
- You can give specific consent to share information collected from You to Our advertisers, financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, mortgage lenders etc.) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, etc.), in which case we will share such information; and
- Where we are required to share the Information under law such as:
- When we are of the opinion that Terms of the SITE has been violated.
- When we are required to share information as part of any investigation on matters related to public safety, illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the physical safety of any person, etc. as may be permitted by law. or
- When any law enforcement agency, or any judicial or quasi-judicial order mandates the sharing of information.
lV. How is your information protected?
Your personal information is shared with our employees on a strictly need to know basis to enable them to efficiently provide services to You or for them to perform their designated functions in relation to the SITE. We have implemented multiple levels of operational and technical safeguards to protect Your personal information, preserve data accuracy, avoid unauthorized access and prevent misuse of information.
V. Third Party Website
You may choose to reject the cookies by changing the settings of Your browser. If You reject the cookies, Your ability to use some functionalities of the SITE may be limited and certain features may not function as intended.